As a major player in the global oil and gas scenario, Abu Dhabi-based ADNOC Gas Processing regularly conducts training for their personnel. This helps personnel remain up-to-date with the trends in the industry.
SynergenOG partnered with ADNOC to provide training on Process Safety Management in Abu Dhabi to personnel of ADNOC Sour Gas personnel in Abu Dhabi, UAE.
The objective of this Process Safety Management (PSM) training was to enable participants to gain a thorough understanding of the different aspects of PSM. The training focussed on:
- Understanding the importance and benefits of PSM application in the workplace
- Learning the key process safety principles and requirements
- Identifying the roles and responsibilities for the effective implementation of process safety
- Differentiating between process safety and occupational safety
- Defining individual roles in promoting process safety at the workplace.
SynergenOG’s decades of experience in the area proved beneficial for the training. The participants spent quality time interacting with senior engineers and learning from their on-field experience. SynergenOG looks forward to share its valuable experience for other industry professionals looking for consultation regarding Process Safety Management in Abu Dhabi.