Control of Substances Hazardous to Health, 10 Golden Rules:
1. Be sure to have clear readable labels and follow the instructions for use.
2. Use protective clothing provided
3. Don’t mix chemicals. Mixing chemicals can kill.
4. Never put chemicals into unmarked containers.
5. Never put chemicals into bottles or containers that have other uses, for example, eating or drinking.
6. Be sure to know what first aid treatment is required if accidental spill chemicals occur.
7. Store all chemicals safely.
8. Report any damaged containers, spil or faulty containers to the supervisor.
9. Always follow the safety rules and develop safe working practices in the workplace.
10. Report anything wrong to your supervisor.