Established in 2012 by co-founders Dr. Keith Bell and Puvan Balasubramaniam, SynergenOG is the go-to engineering consultancy for impartial and honest advice on oil and gas HSE issues. The company bridges the divide between design, engineering and operations, with technical understanding and analytical power.
Our team of professionals combine decades of experience in both onshore and offshore, helping clients resolve engineering challenges. We develop meaningful solutions taking them through to their implementation, with an aim to ensure compliance, safety and asset longevity and lower operational costs.
With subsidiaries and offices in six strategic locations across Asia Pacific and the UK — Kuala Lumpur, Jakarta, Yangon, Brunei, Singapore and Aberdeen, we are involved in a variety of technical risk management and operational safety activities in the energy industry. We have a global perspective on client needs, the technology involved, and the challenges of the industry in these parts of the world, serving well over 50 clients across more than 15 countries with over 300 completed projects.
- Process Safety Review
We conduct process safety reviews on various aspects of risk and safety. It is a disciplined framework for managing the integrity of operating systems and processes that handle hazardous substances.
- Technical Risk Management
Technical risk involves our employing a wide suite of modelling and risk quantification techniques aimed at identifying key risk reduction areas and providing clients with invaluable insight into potential incidents before they can occur.
- Operational Safety
There are two main areas in Operational Safety, namely Technical Authority Services and Operational Support.
Technical Authority Services: We focus on providing expert guidance to operators in the energy sector and promote best practices on safety to bring about a culture of safety in the entire organisation.
Operational Support: We have a dedicated team with years of experience in the industry to provide operational support to clients. Our services include Emergency Response Solutions, Readiness Reviews, Safety Reviews and day-to-day operational support among others.
- Workshop Facilitation in Process Safety
Our workshops cover Hazard Identification Tools (HAZID), Hazard and Operability (HAZOP), As Low As Reasonable Practical (ALARP) Reviews, Safety Integrity Level (SIL) Assessments and Bow-Tie, among others.
Our Key Differentiators
- We offer a unique blend of technical assessment and practical operational experience, giving each project the holistic treatment.
- Our clients find the team of engineers at SynergenOG independent, flexible and highly responsive to the niche needs of each project.
- Forging ‘partnership’ collaborations with each of SynergenOG’s clients means we can achieve meaningful and specific project results.
- We have expertise with oil & gas facilities — onshore, offshore, subsea, fixed, drilling and floating.
- We have experience in other sectors i.e. powerplant, biodiesel, food manufacturing.
- We provide high-quality services, focused on compliance, safety and asset longevity; mindful of balancing project cost and project productivity.
- We are well-versed in support and design of Greenfield, Brownfield developments from Concept, FEED and Detailed Design to Operations.
We are committed to technical accuracy, with company procedures certified to ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001.
At, SynergenOG we continuously strive to provide clients with value for money and cost competitive
services — a plus point for stakeholders and bottom-line. To find out more, contact us at:
SynergenOG Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur +603 2380 4560
SynergenOG Sdn Bhd, Singapore +65 6341 7882
SynergenOG Sdn Bhd, Myanmar +959 793 536961
SynergenOG Sdn Bhd, Indonesia +62 2150 897100
SynergenOG Sdn Bhd, UK +44 1224 618460
SynergenOG (B) Sdn Bhd, Brunei +673-233 9270